Teeth whitening strips are a popular choice among consumers to whiten teeth. One of the many reasons for this is how easy they are to use.
On the market there are many choices, however one of the top sellers is Crest 3D Whitestrips.
Does this product live up to the hype? Let’s find out…
A Closer Look At The Product
Crest 3D Whitestrips are formulated to help you remove up to 10 years of stains in only 30 minutes a day. The strips are designed with a no-slip girl that helps them mold to your teeth and stay on while you continue to go about your day.
Normally, white strips and whitening toothpastes only remove surface level stains from teeth. Crest formulated these strips with the same teeth whitening ingredients that dentists use to professionally whiten your teeth.
In addition, Crest 3D Whitestrips are the only whitening strips on the market to receive the seal of approval from the American Dental Association.
How Do You Use?
The instructions for Crest 3D Whitening Strips are very simple. According to the package, the instructions involve only three steps:
- Peel the strips off of the backing they come on (each individual package comes with two)
- Apply firmly to the surface of your teeth (top and bottom)
- Peel off after 30 minutes and you’re done
If you are dealing with some gel left over on your teeth from the strips after whitening, it is recommended to brush your teeth after using this product.
Who Is This Product For?
The simple answer is that this product can be for everyone. Particularly someone who has years of stains from coffee, wine and smoking.
However, this product will be especially attractive to someone who is constantly on the go and doesn’t have time for the traditional time-consuming teeth whitening systems that include mouthpieces and gets.
This product is great for the simple fact you can use the white strips anywhere. Whether you are at home, at work or even on your way to work.
People who love simplicity will love Crest 3D White Strips.
Also, this product is more affordable than higher end teeth whitening systems and promises to offer similar results.
- Only takes 30 minutes a day
- Uses the same ingredients that dentists use to professionally whiten teeth
- More affordable than traditional teeth whitening kits
- The white strips can be used anywhere (home, work)
- The pouches are so small, they can be stored anywhere
- Has the ADA (American Dental Association) seal of approval
- Manufactured by Crest, a well-known company that has been around since 1955.
- Can whiten unevenly if strips aren’t applied to teeth tightly
- Those with sensitive teeth will experience some sensitivity
- Can cause hot/cold sensitivity
- If gel oozes onto gums, it can cause irritation
- Not as customs as professional whitening trays, which can be formed to precisely fit your teeth
- Strips don’t cover all teeth, so those with wider smiles may display uneven teeth
I recommend Crest White Strips if you are limited on time and money. Crest has been producing what are considered by many the best teeth whitening strips for a while now and there’s a reason why they are a top seller.
However, if you’re looking for a more complete whitening experience and have some extra cash to spend, I recommend having your teeth professionally whitened with a custom fit tray.
Either way, you can’t go wrong with product if you are dealing with severely stained teeth from over the years.
Crest 3D Whitening Strips FAQs
Q: I’m a teenager, can I use this product?
A: Yes, Crest states on the package that this product can be used for anyone 12 and older.
Q: Will these white strips whiten my fake tooth?
A: No, they will not. If you are concerned about this, please consult your dentist before purchasing.
Q: If I have sensitive teeth, should I not use this product?
A: It depends on how sensitive your teeth are. If they are mildly sensitive, you may be able to use them still. Try whitening every other day, rather than every day.
Q: Where to buy Crest Whitening Strips?